General Terms & Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
Welcome to Project Presents, Unit 6, Edmund Road, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S2 4EE.
Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to:
- “Buyer” means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
- “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
- “Seller” means Project Presents, Unit 6, Edmund Road, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S2 4EE. States of Rights and Responsibilities, in the following named projectpresents.com, according to the URL of the Website;
1.5. “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
1.6. “Website” means projectpresents.com.
- Conditions. Nothing from the Terms and Conditions mentioned here will affect the statutory rights of the Buyer as a Consumer. These terms and conditions will apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over all other documentation and communication from the Buyer. The Acceptance of delivery of the Goods will be deemed as conclusive evidence of the Buyer accepting these terms and conditions. Any variations to these mentioned terms and conditions (including special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) will be inapplicable unless agreed upon by the Seller in writing. All Complaints should be addressed to the Seller’s address stated in clause 1.4.
- Order. All the orders for the Goods shall be deemed to be an offer from the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller can choose whether to accept or not accept an order for any reason.
If the Goods ordered by the buyer are not available from the stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 Days.
When orders are made through the website, the technical steps the Buyers needs to take to complete the order process are described in the Orders & Shipping section within the website.
- Price and Payment. The Prices of the Goods will be stipulated on the Website. The prices are inclusive of VAT. The prices exclude the delivery charges. The total price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyers shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
After the order is received the Seller will receive the payment confirmation, details, description and price for the Goods together with the information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer by e-mail.
Payment of the price plus the VAT and Delivery charges must be made in full before the Goods are dispatched.
- Rights of Seller. The Seller reserves the right to periodically update the prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller should make every effort to ensure the prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places the order. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- Age of Consent. Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods when placing an order. If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller is entitled to cancel the order immediately, without any further notice.
- Warranty. The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller, except when the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, all other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether its implied by Statue, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to suitability of the Goods for the Buyer’s purpose.
- Delivery. Goods supplied within the UK will normally delivered within 28 working days of acceptance of order. Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 28 working days of acceptance of order.
7.1. Where a specific delivery date has been agreed upon, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
7.2. The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
7.3. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
7.4. Title and risks in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon the delivery of the Goods.
- Cancellation and Return. The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by email at email@example.com within 7 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any aspects of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
8.1. Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer will be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
8.2. Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (excluding initial delivery charges, if any) except for return postal charges within 30 days of cancellation. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
8.3. Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
8.5. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- Limitation of Liability. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller, the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller's agents or employees.
- Waiver. No waiver by the Seller (whether expressed or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
- Force Majeure. The Seller will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- Severance. If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed, and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. However, this change must not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law and jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF PROJECT PRESENTS ONLINE SERVICE
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” includes Project Presents;
- “You” or “Your” means you as a user of the Website; and
- “User(s)” means all and any users or viewers of the Website.
If you purchase services or products through this Website, separate terms and conditions will apply to such transaction(s) and you must read those terms and conditions carefully.
1.1. All intellectual property rights on the Website and the materials and content published on it including, without limitation, the design, text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, data, trademarks, logos, audio and/or video content, written and other materials, the selection and software, but excluding Contributions (“Website Material”) are licensed to projectpresents.com and are protected by copyright, design right, database right, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
1.2. In accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content only for personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Links from the Website. The Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. We control the merchandise Websites to which the Website links. Other than that, we have no control over the content of websites linked from the Website and accept no responsibility for them nor for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
4.1. We realise and understand that children and young people may visit the Website, or otherwise interact with Us and our commercial partners. All minors must have the permission of their parents or legal guardian before submitting or requesting any content or information to/from us, our commercial partners or other third parties, or before buying anything through the Website.
4.2. We may ask users to confirm their age before accessing certain parts of the Website and/or certain services on it, and children or young people may be required to verify through their parent or guardian.
4.3. Some of the facilities or functions accessible through the Website (including betting facilities advertised or accessed through it) are not intended to be accessible by, or actively advertised to, minors.
4.4. Parents or legal guardians should supervise minors when online and we recommend parental control tools be put in place. Any minor using the Website and services offered is confirming that they have received the consent of their parent or a guardian to do so.
- Restricted Areas.
5.1. Users may be able to subscribe and/or register to receive additional restricted access to certain areas of the Website or to receive information from us (“Restricted Areas”). Access to Restricted Areas may be subject to you accepting further terms and conditions which will be brought to your attention when your register or subscribe.
5.2. Subject to applicable law and any additional terms and conditions relating to any Restricted Areas, we are not obliged to accept your request for registration or subscription to Restricted Area and reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time. Unless we expressly state otherwise, any acceptance of your registration or subscription will be for you as a single user only. You must not share your password, other access details or any content from the Restricted Areas with any other person or user nor with multiple users on a network.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
6.1. Although we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information and material contained on the Website is correct, we do not make any representation or warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, or information and/or material contained on or accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current or that use of this Website is free of risk, viruses or other damage.
6.2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability, loss and damage incurred by any user of the Website in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of use of the Website, any site linked to it or any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage and liability.
6.3. To the extent permitted by law, projectpresents.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Information about you.
- Governing Law.