We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What does this Policy cover? This Policy applies to personal data collected by Project Presents through your use of the Online Facilities. Where personal data is collected and used for the purposes set out in this Policy, Project Presents is both ‘data controllers’ under data protection law applicable in the EU (“Data Protection Law”).
You should read this Policy together with any other privacy information which may be provided on specific occasions when personal data about you is collected on the Online Facilities. That will ensure you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Policy supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
- What does this Policy NOT cover?
2.1. Offline. This Policy does NOT apply in relation to any data you provide to ‘Us’ through offline scenarios separate from the Online Facilities, such as unrelated telephone enquiries or in person.
2.2. Links to Third Party Websites and Services. We are not responsible or liable for the content, privacy notices or services offered by websites or apps other than the Online Facilities. We encourage you to read those notices.
- What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, email address, company name, telephone number). Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- How do we collect your personal data? We use different methods to collect data about you, including through:
4.1. Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Communication and certain Profile Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us using contact details we provide on the Online Facilities. This includes, amongst other things, personal data you provide when you request newsletter subscription; participate in interactive features, including any competition, promotion or survey; or give us feedback.
4.3. Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical & Usage Data from parties such as our analytics providers (including Google), and advertising networks (see below);
- Identity, Contact, Profile, Financial, Transaction, Usage and Technical Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage and/or Technical Data from social media platforms which are publicly available or through which you may log in or interact with the Online Facilities;
- Identity, Financial and/or Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators, such as those used for any credit reference or similar pre-service vetting facility (if any); and
- Information from lawfully available sources where relevant to our bringing, defending or assisting in legal action (such as the police, regulators, investigators or publicly available sources).
We may also supplement the information collected with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, such as our commercial partners, and group companies.
We may use your personal information to: Administer the website. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website. Enable your use of the services available on the website. Send to your goods purchased via the website, and supply to your services purchased via the website. Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you. Send you general commercial communications. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested. Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications). Provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- How do we store your information and for how long? We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- What are your rights? You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (Currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- Will this Policy Change? We may need to update this Policy, and minor changes will be posted on this page so you should check back from time to time. Significant changes will be notified to you.
This Policy was last updated on 14th April 2020.
- Cookies Policy. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Disclaimer. Copyright and Intellectual Property Notice: This material is copyright of Project Presents Limited and cannot be copied or reproduced in any form without the owner's prior written consent. All other intellectual rights in this material or in any of Project Presents products or services vest absolutely in Project Presents. Copyright © Project Presents 2020.